Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
aiyer[_39_] aiyer[_39_] is offline

Default Multiple persional.xls files making macros NOT work!

Hello all!

A quick qn.
I have Excel 2003 in my PC and I built menu bars in a certain workboo
with toolbars attached to the menu bars. The toolbars are in tur
assigned to specific macros. (some of these macros were recorded i
personal.xls).

I copied the workbook (along with the personal.xls, which stores som
macros as mentioned above and the *.xlb file from my PC) to another PC

But now when I try to execute the macros in the new PC, I am getting
message 'multiple personal.xls files are open'.
Deleted the redundant personal.xls files in the new PC and there i
only one personal.xls file (copied from my PC) in the new PC and it i
still giving me the error.

Here is where I copied the personal.xls and the Excel11.xlb file to i
the new PC

C:\Documents and Settings\aiyer\Application Data\Microsoft\Excel

Am I missing anything here? Would appreciate your help guys.
Thanks a bunch.

Regds,

Arun.

Vtec corp