Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
FrandeM FrandeM is offline

Default Availability of fonts in VBA

I prepared a little VBA program under Excel to help myself and others i
the study of arabic. I created various "labels" which should sho
different arabic words using the font "Simplified Arabic" which i
available both in the Excel sheets and in the VBA editor; but that fon
is actually used only in the sheets, in VBA, when I launch the program
the "Tahoma" font is used instead, and that font is not good for m
purposes. Is there anyone who has an idea what could be the cause, an
possibly the solution, of the problem ?
Another thing: I'm facing this problem with Excel 2002 (SP2) but no
with Excel 2003, where everything goes smooth. Thank you so much
Francesco