Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bob Kilmer Bob Kilmer is offline

Default insert two text values

What I tossed out was not a complete solution. I was just suggesting that
you can put values in more than one cell at a time. I didn't really work it
into your code. See Tom's comments.

"hotherps " wrote in message
Bob I got an unexpected result. Your code worked it dropped in "text" in
the two cells that it should have but after that it stopped following
it's original criteria.

The part where it states the need 0 , it is ignoring because it keeps
assigning Eng even after the need = 0

It's probably because I put it in the wrong place, did I?

With Sheet236
For x = 11 To 298
counter = 0
did = False
For n = 1 To timeStart
If .Cells(x, n).Value = "ENG" Then
did = True
End If
Next n
If .Cells(x, skilly).Value = "x" And did = False Then
For y = timeStart To timeStart + 7
If .Cells(x, y).Value = "." _
And counter < 6 _
And need 0 Then