Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
TonyWhite TonyWhite is offline

Default Appears that HotKeys have been used, but where in Excel 97?

Hiya,
I have a spreadsheet that has been moved from one PC that was running Excel
97 to another running Excel XP. On the old PC, when the user presses ctrl + A
it resets all of the values in a certain column to zero. There are other
keyboard shortcuts that do odd things as well, but none of them work on the
new PC. I have looked at the old PC and there are no macros or any VBA behind
the spreadsheet. Does anyone have any idea as to how this was done? I would
like to repeat it on the new PC. If I open a new spreadsheet, put some dummy
data into it and press the ctrl + A it selects all rather than behaving the
same way as the previous sheet did.
Thanks in advance