PhilGTI

Default Paste a chart as a link?

Can you paste a chart as a link within the same workbook?
I have a large workbook, with a different worksheet for each location. Each
of these worksheets has a large data range which I add to each month. Next
to the data range I have a corresponding chart. This makes it easy to update
the chart each month, by dragging the color-coded range for the entire data
series. What I need to do is display all of the charts together in one
worksheet. Ive tried moving them all to a separate worksheet, but then its
difficult to update them. (no more color ranges) Is there an easier way to
do this? Im using an older version of excel, 97.