Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
William[_2_] William[_2_] is offline

Default Protect object vs. Protection from menu

Hi

Try unprotecting the worksheet and then experiment with each of the 3
alternatives below prior to reprotecting the sheet....

ActiveSheet.EnableSelection = xlNoRestrictions
ActiveSheet.EnableSelection = xlUnlockedCells
ActiveSheet.EnableSelection = xlNoSelection

--
XL2002
Regards

William