Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Frank Kabel Frank Kabel is offline

Default Excel if & hyperlink formula

Hi
maybe try something like
=IF(K2=1,HYPERLINK(A1),"")

--
Regards
Frank Kabel
Frankfurt, Germany

LLee wrote:
Hello.

I have a formula that I need to cross reference an if statement and
if it is true, pull forward the hyperlink that is in the appropriate
cell. I can get it to pull the actual text, but I have not found out
a way to get it to pull forward the active hyperlink. Here's what I
have:

=if(K2=1,A2,false)

Columns K - . . . are various sorted departments and designate if
that particular policy is applicable for that department. We want to
create a customized Table of contents for our Policy Manual based on
if the policy applies to that department. The hyperlinks are word
documents on our public drives accessible by everyone. If anyone can
help I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks!