Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default unique entries

It works if you start from the destination sheet.

Tom Ogilvy

"Nigel" wrote in message
Hi Gord

Using Excel 2002 SP2 I getr the message box "You can only copy data to the
active sheet", not sure why but it does not work!

Cheers
Nigel

Nigel

But this has to be on the active sheet.

You can list the uniques on another worksheet.

See Debra Dalgleish's instructions.......

http://www.contextures.on.ca/xladvfi...html#ExtractWs

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Sat, 31 Jul 2004 20:08:10 +0100, "Nigel"

wrote:

You could use Advanced Filters to using Copy to another location. But

this
has to be on the active sheet. It will give you the unique value list,

when
you set the criteria to 'nothing'

Cheers
Nigel

"scrabtree" wrote in message
I need a code that will take all the unique entries in
column A Sheet 1 and list them in column 1 Sheet 2.