Bob Phillips

Your solution is a bit drastic <G

I should have realised that problem and given you a formula that would last
the closed workbooks. Try this instead

=SUMPRODUCT(--('[Account
2005.xls]June'!$A1:$A1000<"TODAY()-120),'[Account2005.xls]June'!$C1:$C1000)

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"miwarren" wrote in
message ...

I did as you said Bob and it worked, *if* the workbook that contained
the source was open. I had this problem earlier because it wouldn't
pull the linked data unless you opened the source document. So I
created a macro that would open and close all documents that were
linked to the summary document therefore loading the linked content.
That was the fix I was using and it worked with the first formula that
I posted. Well, in the cells that I used the formula you suggested it
would load the data as long as the source was open but as soon as the
source was closed it went back to #VALUE!. ugh... Any suggestions???
I really do appreciate your help and patience. It is starting to
overwhelm me.

--
miwarren
miwarren's Profile: