Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
pikus pikus is offline

Default Writing to Network Workbook

Would it be the better to put in a little password dialog for the for
and whatever else you want private? I haven't tried what you're askin
for in so long that I'd need to do research I don't have the time for a
the moment, but I'm hoping to contribute by focusing on the simpl
answers so as to avoid any unnecessary complexity. I just think tha
if you were to have the form drive the creation of a new sheet in th
same workbook, you could hide and lock the remaining sheets, th
project and whatever else you're concerned about. - piku