Shinra14

Default Linking Excel columns in two different excel programs

Hi,

I have a few excel programs that require the same column of information. I
would like to be able to somehow link the column in the different programs so
when I add data to the column in one program, excel automatically adds it to
the column in the other programs. When I say program, I mean spreadsheets but
these spreadsheets are apart of different excel documents or projects. Is it
possible to link the columns? Also, is it possible to have about 6 rows in
one spreadsheet to automatically display in another sheet without cut and
paste? Any help would be great.

Thank You