Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Dumb Question

200 doesn't seem like that many to me.

Since you use names in your workbooks, download Jan Karel Pieterse's (with
Charles Williams and Matthew Henson) Name Manager.

You can find it at:
NameManager.Zip from http://www.bmsltd.ie/mvp

It'll make working with names much, much easier.

Steph wrote:

Hi,

I have a workbook with a ton of Named Ranges (done by Insert/Name). Are
these inefficient and memory hogs? I have procedures that reference these
dynamic named ranges, so I kind of need them. Just curious if having 200 or
so of them is slowing things down. Thanks!

--

Dave Peterson