Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Frank Stone Frank Stone is offline

Default Dumb Question

ineffieient...no. I use range names several different ways.
as table names with linking access to excel files
as set print in a macro that prints out a reports
and others ways that i can't seem to think of right now.
memory hogs. not sure. don't think so. but i would use
them anyway even if they were.