Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Carla[_4_] Carla[_4_] is offline

Default Excel 2000 versus Excel 2002 question

Hi all,

I really hope someone can help me. I wrote some VBA code
in Excel 2000 that doesn't work properly in Excel 2003.
I'm not doing anything fancy, just basically looping
through a .csv file and determining to which column and
cell the data should be placed. I can certainly step
through the code in 2003 to see what's going on. I'm just
wondering if there are any known issues between the
versions. For example, I use variables without having
assigned a value to them (i.e., var = Empty). This works
as expected in 2000, but I'm thinking that 20003 doesn't
like that.

Any other ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanx.