Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting,microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions,microsoft.public.excel.worksheetfunctions
JulieD JulieD is offline

Default Protect a group of cells

Hi Raymond

just a note - its not generally necessary to post to more than one group ...

Cheers
JulieD

"Raymond" wrote in message
How do I protect only a group of cells to prevent any change or deletion

of
data, and not the entire worksheet? I selected the groups of cells that I
want to protect, and did the protection, but it went ahead and protect
everything in the worksheet, which is what I don't want.

Thank You.