Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Leo Heuser[_3_] Leo Heuser[_3_] is offline

Default Prolem with recalculation

Hi

<Ctrl<Alt<F9 will do a full recalc.

If you enter this line:

Application.Volatile

as the first line in your UDFs, the UDFs are
recalculated along with Excel, but it may seriously
slow down your application.

--
Best Regards
Leo Heuser

Followup to newsgroup only please.

"big t" skrev i en meddelelse
Hi everyone,

I have a workbook which contains several user defined functions in Excel

2000. I use the workbook in manual recalculation mode.

The problem is that when I hit F9 it doesn't recalculate the user defined

functions, only the Excel ones. At the moment I have to go through all the
cells with user defined functions and do F2..Enter. This takes me a long,
long, long time.....

Does anyone know of any setting I can use to force Excel to recalculate

everything???

TIA,
big t