Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mark Tangard[_3_] Mark Tangard[_3_] is offline

Default Empty but persistent toolbar

I've tried that already, as mentioned in my second paragraph. (BTW the
property is CommandBars, not Toolbars.)

--
Mark Tangard, Microsoft Word MVP
"Life is nothing if you're not obsessed." --John Waters

nath wrote:

You could try in the work book open.

Application.toolbars("Vicky").delete

Hope this helps