Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Sunnmann[_4_] Sunnmann[_4_] is offline

Default Adding text to first empy cell in column A

Would someone be able to help me to get excel to type in the word "End
(without quotations of course) in the first empty cell in column A?

I tried to make a macro by hitting Ctrl+down arrow in coulmn A, bu
that still records it by the row number. So at the time I would hav
typed End in row 803, but next time I run the excel sheet, it migh
grow to encompass row 825, and now I would overwrite what ever is i
row 803.

Could anyone show me the script or macro to be able to do this