Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mischa Browne[_2_] Mischa Browne[_2_] is offline

Default Apllication.OnTime

Can a user of the application bypass this option?

I want to protect my macro not to be used after a certain date.

Tks
Regards,
Mischa

"Chip Pearson" schreef in bericht
Mischa,

Try

Application.OnTime DateSerial(2004,7,19) + TimeSerial(13,0,0),
"MacroName"

Note that Excel must remain open from the time you execute the
OnTime macro until the scheduled time.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"Mischa Browne" wrote in message
So actually,

There is no code which allows a macro to run at a specific

date?

Fe Monday July 19 2004 at or after 1 pm

Adios,
Mischa

"Tom Ogilvy" schreef in bericht
It has to remain open.

Tom Ogilvy

"Mischa Browne" wrote in message
Dear Peter,

Thanks, but does this mean I have to keep the workbook

(that contains
the
macro) active until tomorrow.

Or can I just open the workbook, tomorrow and then the

macro will run?

MRegards,

Mischa

"Peter Beach" schreef in bericht
Hi Mischa,

If you give a full date/time OnTime will work to that

date. Something
like:

Application.OnTime Date + 1 + Time(12,0,0), "MyRoutine"

will run at noon tomorrow.

HTH

Peter Beach

"Mischa Browne" wrote in message
Goodday,

You can use "OnTime" method to schedule a macro to run

at a specific
time.

Is there also a method to schedule a macro to run at

and/or after a
specific
date (system-date)?

TKs,