Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Metallo[_4_] Metallo[_4_] is offline

Default Outlining works in XP not in 2000

I finished writing the coding and macro into my WB.
All is working fine in XP (Office 2003)

Since I know that some of the users work in W2K + Office 2000, I made a
test, and the result is that all is working except the outlining after I run
the Macro (I recoded it to change some formatting when it is needed)

I have a WokbookOpen event that allows the outlining and in a separate
module the above mentioned Macro to format some of the sheets.
I tried the outlining before running the Macro (in 2000) and works ok, then
I run the Macro to format the sheets and the Outlining is no longer working.
This happens only in 2000.

What shall I put at the beginning of the code of the formatting macro to
get it to work?

Thanks
Alex