Tim

Default Can it be done???????????????

Hi folks,

I spent a lot of time on this project but I couldn't figure out the solution
for it? Is it possible to be done? Please help.... This is an urgent and
very important to me.

Here is my data:

M1 M2 M3 M4
100 10 -15 95

The M2 value is not 10. It is an increase 10 from M1. The M3 value is a
decrease 15 from M2. The M4 value is equal to 95.

I need a column chart:

Column1 shows M1 value 100.

Column2 shows M2 value 10 but not from 0 to 10. It is from 100 to 110 with
a horizontal line connect to column1. In other word, the ending point of
column1(100) has a line connect to the starting point of column2(100).

Column3 shows a drop from 110 to 95. There also has a horizontal line
between the ending point of column2 and the starting point of column3.

Column4 shows the true value of 95. Its starting point also has a
horizontal line connect back to the ending point of column3.

Please show me how to do it? Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Tim.