Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
NooK[_37_] NooK[_37_] is offline

Default Parallel Task (Threads) in VBa, is it possible?

Nice ProgressBar Robin, I am gonna use instead of mine although m
problem still remains being able to run it in parallel with th
program.

What I am doing is splitting the progress demo into 3 functions one t
initialize it, one to increase and another to kill it so I can call th
increase function in the middle of the program but since I run th
shell command for a third party software to do some stuff and there i
no telling how long the program will run I have to halt the progressba
while the second program is being runned there I wanna be able to ru
the progressbar on a second thread.

Anyway if not possible, my solution so far works quite OK.

Best Regards

Noo