Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Sandy V[_6_] Sandy V[_6_] is offline

Default What is the best VBA book out there for..

imho $15 for a simple PDF is ridiculously expensive.

I had a quick look at the link to this ebook in pdf
format. Appears to include 300+ topics in 400+ pages (but
not vba as asked by the OP).

I wonder if you might have been a bit quick to appraise
its value. On the assumption it lives up to description
$15 does not seem excessive.

(I have no connection of any kind with the author.)

Regards,
Sandy
savituk co uk