Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
vinayd[_3_] vinayd[_3_] is offline

Default Activating Worksheet Controls - "Excel VBA Problem"

I've never used the Forms ToolBox (not that I had used the Contro
Toolbox before either), but I can put in code in the Control toolbox t
do what I need. I can't seem to find any similar in the Forms. Als
where do I set props.

I do have approx 90 Control tool widgets on the sheet, so quit
complex. I just noticed that if I touch a few controls by going int
design view then coming out of design view and saving the sheet. If
now re-open the sheet, then those "touched" controls work, but other
don't.
I'm totally perplexe