Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
KD[_3_] KD[_3_] is offline

Default Charting in PowerPoint using Excel

Hi,

I am trying to write a macro in excel that picks up data
from a csv file and then updates a PowerPoint chart. The
problem I have is that I need to access to fourth row and
first column on the datasheet in PowerPoint and I don't
know the cell reference for this cell. I know that "00"
is the cell reference for the first row and first column
but I need to be able to tell it to dump the data in the
fourth row / first column. Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance.

KD