Dave

Dave,

Thanks for the reply. It helped.

Dave

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

Maybe you could use the =hyperlink() worksheet function.

David McRitchie posted this and it might help you:

=HYPERLINK("#"&CELL("address",C5),C5)
=HYPERLINK("#"&CELL("address",sheetone!C5),sheeton e!C5)
=HYPERLINK("#"&CELL("address",'sheet two'!C5),'sheet two'!C5)

Dave wrote:

I'd like to be able to link a cell in one worksheet to another worksheet, so
that when I click on the cell in the first worksheet, the other worksheet
opens up. I have a spreadsheet where the first page (worksheet) has a
listing of items contained in other tabs (worksheets). I'd like to be able
to click on the first worksheet "index" and have the appropriate worksheet
pop open with the contents of the index.

Thanks for your responses!

--

Dave Peterson