Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Frank Kabel Frank Kabel is offline

Default Printing with much text in a cell

Hi
this proble could occur if you have lots of text in your cells. Try
entering some manual line breaks with ALT+ENTER

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

MichaelM wrote:
We have a situation where we enter large amounts of text in cells.
The cells are set to wrap and are limited in width so you actually
have to go into those cells, and edit, in order to read them.

But, when we print, we only get what the cell height is set to and
can't see all the text, unless we manually drag the cell height down
(as far as we can).

Is there a type of "can grow" property for cells or the sheet that is
used with printing? Can't find it.

Thanks, Michael