Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
MichaelM MichaelM is offline

Default Printing with much text in a cell

We have a situation where we enter large amounts of text in cells.
The cells are set to wrap and are limited in width so you actually have to go into those cells, and edit, in order to read them.

But, when we print, we only get what the cell height is set to and can't see all the text, unless we manually drag the cell height down (as far as we can).

Is there a type of "can grow" property for cells or the sheet that is used with printing? Can't find it.

Thanks, Michael