Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
iomighty[_9_] iomighty[_9_] is offline

Default Copying Dates from One sheet to another

I am finishing up my workbook and am having difficulty having tw
columns of dates on my master worksheet copy onto my second workshee
in my desired format.

For example:

In my primary worksheet I enter my dates in Columns "N"
and "O".

Ex. Entered First sheet:

Column N ("First Date") is 31-Jan-04
Column O ("Date 2") is 28-Feb-04

On my second sheet am trying to have these two dates replicate i
Column "N" as

RESULT:

Row N1 = 31-Jan-04
Row N2 = 31-Jan-04
Row N3 = 28-Feb-04
Row N4 = 28-Feb-04

Has anyone done something like this yet or can offer any suggestions?
appreciate all the advice so far.

The rest of the worksheet I have done in VBA. Having my othe
information entered into my primary sheet has not been a problem excep
for the date.

*To get an idea of my overall goal is I building a workbook where dat
entered into the "Primary sheet" replicates into four rows on m
"Secondsheet" I have been able to write commands to do the basi
elements of this but this date issue has been unsuccessful.

Thanks again,
Mat