Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ron de Bruin Ron de Bruin is offline

Default Print Box

Hi Jordon

Read this first

If you use a userform and add option buttons on it you can
use this code in the userform module to do what you want.

Private Sub OptionButton1_Click()
Unload Me
Range("A1:A10").PrintPreview
End Sub

Private Sub OptionButton2_Click()
Unload Me
Range("B1:b10").PrintPreview
End Sub

Private Sub OptionButton3_Click()
Unload Me
Range("C1:C10").PrintPreview

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Jordon" wrote in message ...
Can someone please help. I need to create a box that pops up after pressing a button in Excel that gives the user check boxes to

choose which areas to print. Eg. I choose check box 1...it previews area 1, I choose check box 2...it previews area 2. I admit I
am not sure where to start, so if someone out there has a complete sample for displaying a print area choose box and displays that
print choice.
Thanks for the help