Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dan B Dan B is offline

Default Need a Quick answer on this one.........

Thanks for all the help. After some rearranging of data, and help from
another post, I got it to work with this formula:
=IF(ISNA(VLOOKUP(C4,A$4:B$10,2,FALSE)),0,VLOOKUP(C 4,A$4:B$10,2,FALSE))

Thanks to all!

"Dan B" wrote in message
I have three columns of numbers....I need to find exact matches between 2

of
them. If a match is found I need to copy a number from the other column

an empty column. For example, if any number in column B matches any

number
in column C, then copy the number in A (next to the match it found in B)

column D.

I hope that makes sense.

Thanks,
Dan