Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Adding Descriptions to Function Parameters

No, (scratch butt), there really isn't another way (pick nose), that I am
aware of (sneeze all over self).

Tom Ogilvy

"Scott Green " wrote in message
Oh, this is UGLY The function desciption is just right, but
the argument descriptions method is too awkward.

It's suboptimal, but I guess if it's my only option... I don't want to
distribute an additional DLL in the mix - just a single XLA, but now I
have to wrap it all up in an installation utility.

Thanks for the advice.

If you (or anyone else reading this) knows of a more clean way of
adding descriptions to function arguments, please let me know.

Thanks and best regards.

Scott

---