Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
kvenku[_14_] kvenku[_14_] is offline

Default How to add icons in the Listview control

Hi,
Thanks for the reply but you know that i added the images in th
Imagelist. Then when i open the property page(General tab) of Treevie
i could not find any imagelist in the Imagelist combo box. Even thou
have imagelist in the form.

Thats why i could not do any thing.

I don't see any properties in Listview to assign the imagelist contro
to listview as in Treeview. So how do i place icons in the listview.

Please do reply me with samples. I have acess to excelforum.co
alone..I could not browse any other internet site like google.com

Regards
venkatesh