Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
R Avery R Avery is offline

Default More than 1 workbook in a VBAProject

I have a workbook that I inherited, but it has the strange property of
having a "ThisWorkbook" object and a "ThisWorkbook1" object. There are
also several sheet objects that do not correspond to any worksheet,
visible or otherwise, and when I look at the properties window when
selecting those sheets on the Project Explorer, these phantom sheets
have the properties of "ThisWorkbook1".

It is very strange. I asked a microsoft expert here at work and he said
that its just not possible. The file was somehow corrupted. However,
it continues to work properly, and I have been using it for almost a year.

I am just curious what this is, what exactly it means, and how it might
have happened. Does anyone know? If anyone wants to see it, I can
strip it of all company-specific data, and send them the workbook with
the two ThisWorkbook objects.