Thrava

Thank you Gary

-----Original Message-----
I would suggest getting John Walkenbach's book...
Excel 200x Power Programming With VBA (x means get his

latest book)
Check out his web site. The below link takes you

straight to his book
section.
http://www.j-walk.com/ss/books/xlbook25.htm
HTH,
Gary Brown

"Thrava" wrote:

I live in San Francisco Bay Area. Anyone can help me

with
suggestion of where I could learn (classes?) VBA for

Excel?

I know very little mainly by playing around and reading
some books but I think I need a more structured,
fundamental approch to learning VBA. And frankly,

haven't
seen any structure in place to teach people, it maybe

my
impression, but its almost like, play and learn as you

go
kind of thing...

Regards,

Thrava