Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
caneau caneau is offline

Default Status bar display when the mouse hovers over a cell with a comment

When my mouse passes over a cell C10 which displays a comment, the status
bar displays a message : "Cellule C10 commentée par Un utilisateur satisfait
de Microsoft Office" (french version). I am not so much satisfied by this
message. Is it possible to create an event Mouse_over (and Mouse_out) for a
cell, so I could change the status bar message. There is no such event for
the Application or the Workbook or the Worksheet ?
Thanks
--
B. Caneau