Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default MultiPage Control

When a multipage control is dropped on a useform, the default is two pages.
When you click on the second page, you have a clean surface to place other
controls on. What you describe is typical of a tabstrip.

Other controls on the userform itself should have no effect on the
functioning of the multipage.

Controls on page1 of the multipage should have no effect on operation of
page2 of the multipage.

Tom Ogilvy

"Todd Huttenstine" wrote in message
No because I selected Multipage control and drag and
dropped it there from the control box. Do I need to
insert the multipage control before any other control
maybe?