Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
trickdos trickdos is offline

Default Excel VBA- counting with autofilter

Thanks in advance for you help guys, I am stumped.

I have three columns of data.

Column 1 is a unique identifier(500 entries). Column 2 is the dat
from Column 1, but has repeat entries(14,000 entries). Column 3 is th
data to count.

I am trying to count the data in column 3 based on the data in colum
1. So for each ID in column 1, I find out how many times there was
True in column 3. The common thread is column 2.

I have figured out the way to go to autofilter the first entry an
count that data, but I can not go further. I am new to VBA an
desperately need help. Thanks guys