JeffC

I also have the same question. I have used the methods listed here and have
successfully displayed all text in one cell with this formula. However, if I
delete the adjoining cells that the formula refers to, I get a #REF# error.

Is there a way to actually merge text from multiple cells in to a single cell?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

"momtoaj" wrote:

In column D use the formula

=A1&" "&B1&" "&C1

The " " would put in your spaces in between the names.
Then go to column D & do Edit Copy, move to column A & do
Edit Paste. Then you should be able to delete columns B,
C & D.

Hope that helps!