Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Andy F. Andy F. is offline

Default Removing the word "Total" from subtotal cells

I'm using Excel 2002. I've taken a list with 6000 rows of data and used the "Subtotals" instruction to find summary data for the 334 item numbers that are repeated through the list. I would like to copy the item numbers into another list but the subtotals include the word "Total" in the cell. For example: the multiple rows of data with item # L6050 is subtotaled into a cell that says L6050 Total. Is there someway to remove the word "Total" from the cell?