Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] mauricio.uchimura@oracle.com is offline

Default Excel Encoding

I have a similar problem with a csv file. After download a csv file when I try to open with excel 2000 some UTF-8 characters are showed incorrectly. Is there any configuracion in excel to support UTF-8 encoding ? Same question for ms projec
If I open the file with MS word characters are displayed correctly after select UTF-8 encoding

Regard

----- "Peter Huang" wrote: ----

Hi

Have you tried my suggestion that indicates the charset in the header of
the html file
If you still have any concern on this issue, please feel free to post here
and I will work on you with it

Best regards

Peter Huan
Microsoft Online Partner Suppor