Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default option buttons

Neither forms nor control toolbox buttons do this automatically, or even
link at all on setup AFAIK, it has top be set. And it is just as easy to
change. If forms optionbuttons, right-click the button and select format
control and goto the control tab. If control toolbox. right-click and select
properties.

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"marwan hefnawy" wrote in message
when using option buttons on the worksheet, I noticed that they are all
linked to the same cell, when I change the cell link in one of them they

are
all changed automaically.
I want to link some option buttons to one cell, and another set of option
buttons (in the same sheet) to another cell in the same sheet.
Is this possible?
Thanks