Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default "No more new fonts may be applied to this workbook". Say what?

Cher, Madonna, Peltier.

(or did someone snip too much out of her response? hehehe)

(Jon, Jon, Jon, Jon, Jon -- in case you need extra for you next post.)

oh, oh.

Debra Dalgleish wrote:

Peltier has some information on this in his Charting FAQ article:

http://pubs.logicalexpressions.com/P...?ID=209#jon025

and at his web site (use this updated link instead of the one in his
article):

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/FixFonts.html

Toby Erkson wrote:
This error is stopping my code dead in its tracks :-(

I'm programmatically creating charts when this error occurs. If I select the graph plot, right click "Format Data Series...", the error will pop up. Click OK
and then the standard "Format Data Series" window displays like normal. Is there a way to, uh, clear out the register or whatever that keeps tabs on this
setting?

Here's where the code is breaking:
chartAvgCalls.Axes(xlCategory).Select
Selection.TickLabels.AutoScaleFont = True
With Selection.TickLabels.Font
.Name = "Arial"
.FontStyle = "Bold" '<-- this is where the error occurs
.Size = 10
End With

--
Debra Dalgleish