Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Minitman[_4_] Minitman[_4_] is offline

Default UserForm Wont Load

Hey Dick and Tom,

Thanks for replying.

It turned out to be a copied row with a #Value! error in it. This was
in the column that AddItem was looking to for it's data. It was
buried pretty deep, a couple of sheets and a module and several
procedures that were all looking at the results of the previous
procedure. I had an error that came up very rarely and when it did,
it started a chain reaction that did not trace back to the source
easily.

Once that was fixed everything else seems ok.

Thanks for the help.

-Minitman

On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 07:53:53 -0500, "Dick Kusleika"
wrote:

Minitman

I don't know why there's a difference between versions. I would guess that
the problem here is unqualified references. I think you should re-write the
sub as

Dim i As Long
Dim lastrow As Long

With Sheets("CI")
lastrow = .Range("A" & .Rows.Count).End(xlUp).Row
For i = 1 to lastrow
Me.GetCustInfo_ListBox_01_04.AddItem .Cells(i,1).Value
Next i
End With

I'll bet this takes care of the problem. Be sure to note the use of periods
in this code, they're important. If it doesn't solve the error, then I
would run the program again, get the error, hit debug so that the AddItem
line is highlighted, and go to the Immediate Window and type the following

?TypeName(Me.GetCustInfo_ListBox_01_04)
?.Cells(i,1).Parent.Name
?.Cells(i,1).Value

and see what you get.