Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Chip Pearson Chip Pearson is offline

Default Any Visual Basic Users Having Mouse Scrolling Problems?

Yes, it will work under Windows XP. I'm running it right now
under Windows XP Pro.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"SidBord" wrote in message
Chip, I went to the Intellipoint download stuff, and they
gave me the definite impression that Version 4 was not for
Win XP. Are you sure it will work under Win XP?