m_man

Default getting stock quotes

Hi,

I have been spending a bit of time recently designing a spreadsheet to
monitor my investments in the stock market. In doing this I have come to use
the Office Refference tool a lot for gettting up to date stock quotes. In
doing this it occurred to me that I could automatically update my spreadsheet
using this tool, however when I do "Insert Price" into a cell, it displays
text and numbers, e.g. "AUS:JST 2.07" which obviously doesnt work with
formulas.

Is there a way to get the Refference tool to insert only the "2.07" into a
cell?

Thanks in advance,

-Simon