Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ed[_18_] Ed[_18_] is offline

Default Change from 2K to XP and Excel.xlb toolbars

Thank you, Rob! Now I get to continue slogging through this maze of code
fixing all the errors that will crop up because of all the changes. But at
least I *have* my code!

Ed

"Rob Bovey" wrote in message
"Ed" wrote in message
IT just changed me from Office 2K and Windows 2K to Office and Windows

XP.
whoopie 8\ I moved my old Excel.xlb to my new Application
Data\Microsoft\Excel folder. But I can't bring up my custom toolbars.

All
my macros came over with my Personal.xls. Can I get my toolbars back?

Or
should I just go about rebuilding them?

Hi Ed,

Use the File/Open menu in Excel to open the Excel.xlb file as if it

were
a workbook and you should get back all your customized toolbars.

--
Rob Bovey, MCSE, MCSD, Excel MVP
Application Professionals