Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ian M Ian M is offline

Default Macros to run in any workbook

I receive a document every day in the form of an unformatted Excel
spreadsheet.

I have recorded a Macro to carry out the necessary re-formatting,
however when I receive the file every morning and go into TOOLS -
MACRO - MACROS, there are no existing macros there. I can only run
the macro if I open the Excel file in which I recorded and created it.

Is there any way in which I can save the macro open the unformatted
document so that it appears in the TOOLS - MACRO - MACROS menu or any
document I open?

Thanks

Ian M