Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Rob Bovey Rob Bovey is offline

Default Change from 2K to XP and Excel.xlb toolbars

"Ed" wrote in message
IT just changed me from Office 2K and Windows 2K to Office and Windows XP.
whoopie 8\ I moved my old Excel.xlb to my new Application
Data\Microsoft\Excel folder. But I can't bring up my custom toolbars.

All
my macros came over with my Personal.xls. Can I get my toolbars back? Or
should I just go about rebuilding them?

Hi Ed,

Use the File/Open menu in Excel to open the Excel.xlb file as if it were
a workbook and you should get back all your customized toolbars.

--
Rob Bovey, MCSE, MCSD, Excel MVP
Application Professionals