Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Michael[_30_] Michael[_30_] is offline

Default To: Paul B and Brian B

Firstly, thank you both for your helpful responses.
However, by solving two problems I have created another.
With Paul B's solution in place, my number of lines have
been reduced greatly.
Unfortunatly, In my previous post I asked the Macro to
input todays date into A1:A60.
What I really needed was the macro to input the current
date into column "A" each time I archive my data.
So, today might be A1:A25, tomorrow might be A26:A53 and
so on and consequently the dates will be different.
I was wondering if an IF statement in column "A" might
work. eg, If there is data in cell "P" then date in
cell "A"
It is amazing how simple it sounds when I look at it....!!
Thanks Again guys.
Regards
Michael